Lake Taupo

Lake Taupo

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Bjork - "I love to love" (1976)

All I can say about this is... thank god they didn't have those reality 'got talent' or 'idol' shows back in 1976. She may never have recovered from some has-been diva or pseudo celebrity telling her what they thought of this performance. Although, the more I think about, she probably would have attacked one of them, even at that young age. This recording actually got her signed to record a solo album a year later... but there is no surprise that it would be no more than novelty value today. By the time she was in the band 'The Sugarcubes' her real talent was apparent.



Below - Bjork says something like "I am very religious - but I have my own religion"... That sounds like the Bjork we know today.

No comments:

Post a Comment