Lake Taupo

Lake Taupo

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Steriogram - "Walkie Talkie Man"

I was lucky enough to be at the NZ vs Australia world cup cricket match at Eden park on Saturday - the atmosphere was amazing and the cricket surpassed expectations. It was easily the best game I've been to. It went from excitement, to nail-biting tension, and ending back with excitement, at a level that was nothing short of fever pitch. Anyway, the Steriogram connection is this.... if you've been to any cricket matches lately, or any sporting event at a stadium, you'll know that they play music at every stoppage. I don't have a problem with that at all, although the music is usually predictable, it still adds something to the occasion. The unexpected surprise was Steriogram's "Walkie Talkie Man", which I had kind of forgotten about. I couldn't have been reminded about this song at a better time, as those Aussie wickets were tumbling. Howzat!


No comments:

Post a Comment