Lake Taupo

Lake Taupo

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Ghostdad - "Vuvuzela Beat"

We are now at the business end of the world cup tournament... so I better get this song in now while it's still relevant. I'm hoping the vuvuzela's will be remembered only as something from the South African world cup and not something in every stadium in the future. As painful as they are, we still couldn't resist playing this song on Bitter FM. Although, maybe not for much longer. I don't know anything about Ghostdad and to be honest, I don't really want to know more.... it's just a novelty song that I thought I would share with you. This song is just a case of... "someone had to do it" and here it is.
"Please do not blow the vuvuzela's"



I couldn't resist adding this hilarious video below.

No comments:

Post a Comment