Lake Taupo

Lake Taupo

Monday, January 7, 2013

Datarock - Catcher in the Rye

Norwegian Dance-punk duo Datarock decided to do something a little different with the release of their "Catcher in the Rye" single in 2011. They packaged it as a 4GB USB stick, in the shape of a diamond toy, which included the following... A five-song EP Catcher In The Rye, A new album Music For Synchronization, Datarock Datarock LP/ Red LP (with bonus tracks), B-sides and rarities compilation, 15 new instrumentals and a 40 track remix album.... oh, I just about forgot the 20 videos, 1500 photos (I think that is a bit much, even for the nuttiest fan), and a 60 minute concert film. I think the CD store here in Taupo may have overlooked this one. Anyway, let's get back to the song (which I downloaded) "Catcher in the Rye." I have only got two words to describe this song. So here are the two words... Talking Heads.






No comments:

Post a Comment