Lake Taupo

Lake Taupo

Saturday, November 20, 2010

The Cure - "A Forest"


The Cure have been around forever, it seems, and this song "A Forest" is the song that introduced a lot of people to them in the first place, even though they had released songs before this. It is an eerie gothic song that definitely has that "lost in a forest" atmosphere about it. Now I know any Bitter FM listener would know this song and I may be preaching to the converted.... however, there is a reason I have chosen this song for today's blog. I have just been to Taupo's newest attraction 'Forest of Screams' and I have to say I was impressed. For a business that has just started, they have obviously done their homework and haven't just gone ahead and learnt as they go. So good luck to them and I say to anyone in Taupo, for a fun night out, the 'Forest of Screams' is a fantastic option for something completely different. The scariest thing in Taupo since Te Kooti.

No comments:

Post a Comment