Lake Taupo

Lake Taupo

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Julia Deans - "A New Dialogue"

Julia Deans of 'Fur Patrol' fame, has released her debut solo album 'Modern Fables' recently and I just realised that I hadn't put this song on the blog.... so I will right my wrongs now. I always knew she had a fantastic singing voice after first hearing Fur Patrol's "Lydia", but this time she has taken her singing to new heights. It has a cast of fellow Wellingtonians, as with the album, and some nice upright bass to add to it's charm. "A New Dialogue" is a stunning slice of Alt Country with as much heartache as the whole of Ryan Adams' "Heartbreaker" album. Don't let this pass you by! Stunning, Superb, Sensational, Remarkable.... Listen to this song and add your own adjective here "__________".


No comments:

Post a Comment