Lake Taupo

Lake Taupo

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Björk and PJ Harvey - "Satisfaction"

This excellent cover of the Rolling Stones' classic song "Satisfaction" was performed at an awards show.... I can't remember which one and I'm actually surprised I even saw it at the time. I usually steer clear of all of those awards shows.... even the NZ Music awards. C4 did replay the NZ awards show music performances and left out the speeches etc. a couple of years ago, which I hope they have continued doing. Now, back to this song, if you haven't heard this before, you may be thinking, why the hell do we need to hear another version of Satisfaction since every bad covers band in every booze barn plays it as well?, and I would agree wholeheartedly.... if I hadn't heard this version as well. But I have, so we are all wrong. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment